Python Server Library 0.7.0 Released
Published on 27 Feb 2015
We’re excited to announce the release of the Urban Airship Python Server Library 0.7.0 update. This is a major improvement over previous versions, adding support for Python 3 and both new and updated features for Urban Airship API v3.
Although we encourage all users of the earlier versions of this library to upgrade to 0.7.0, please note that the 0.7.0 release has some small backwards incompatible changes with the 0.6 series. These changes largely impact integration with the deprecated Urban Airship API v1.
Key Features in 0.7.0:
- Added support for Python 3
- Added Channel listing and lookup
- Added support for the Tag API
Backward Incompatible Changes:
- Removed deprecated registration endpoints
- Some support for version 1 endpoints has been removed
- Other remaining API v1 calls have been moved to v3
Note: Version 0.6.3 contains bug fixes and is compatible with the 0.6 series.