Upcoming Webinar: Good vs. Great Mobile Engagement: Getting the Opt-in
Published on 7 Dec 2015
What separates mobile innovators from firms ticking the mobile box? It’s simple: ongoing customer engagement. The first key is getting customers to opt-in to notifications. On average, opted in users are four times more engaged with apps and are retained at double the rate of other users.
Urban Airship recently compiled the industry’s largest study of opt-in rates and trends to provide benchmarks across 15 different industries. Hear what our speakers have to say, and find out if you are ahead, behind or (shudder) simply average.
- Lucy Tesseras, Features Writer at Marketing Week
- Alyssa Meritt, Head of Strategic Consulting at Urban Airship
- Neel Banerjee, Senior Product Manager at Urban Airship
Hear lively discussion across the following key questions:
- How do my engagement rates compare to peers?
- What’s the difference between average and top performers?
- Are notification opt-in rates remaining steady?z
- What are the top 10 actions you can take to improve opt-in rates?